If you can use both yellow and green zucchini, the color contrast will look wonderful on your table. This can be served either hot or cold.
- 6 ServingsServings
- 5 medium-size zucchini, about 5 cups
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley or 1/4 cup dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
Slice zucchini in 1/2-inch slices lengthwise. Heat oil over medium-high heat. Lay zucchini slices flat, trying not to overcrowd the pan. You will have to make several batches. Add oil as needed. Brown zucchini on both sides and remove to a serving dish. In a separate dish, add parsley, salt, black pepper, lemon juice, and chili powder. Mix thoroughly. Add to zucchini, stir, and serve.
Grill the zucchini. When done, remove from the pan and add seasonings.
Stir to coat, arrange nicely on a platter, and serve.