- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 10 ServingsServings
- 2 zucchini, shredded (about 2 cups packed)
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup matzo meal
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 4 tablespoons canola or grape seed oil
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, onion, matzo meal, eggs and seasoning. Stir well to combine.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Scoop 1/4 cup of batter and carefully place in oil. Flatten to about 1/2-inch thick with a spatula. Repeat to form 4 more latkes in your pan, being careful not to crowd the pan and cook for 4 to 6 minutes. Flip and cook 4 to 6 minutes more or until golden brown on
- Transfer to a paper towel lined baking sheet and repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with a dollop of yogurt on each latke.