- 1 head radicchio, coarsely shredded
- 2 heads endive, halved and sliced
- 1 can sliced kalamata olives
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
Combine first four ingredients in a large bowl, and toss to combine. Drizzle olive oil over salad, followed by the vinegar. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Toss vigorously to mix dressing, and Enjoy!
Salad goes well alongside Sole in White Wine and Butter Sauce.
You can substitute the mandarin oranges for mango, and can add toasted slivered almonds for crunch if you desire.