One of the tastiest cheese balls around, this zesty mock shrimp cheese ball adds flavor and style to any occasion.
- Prep Time
- 1 pound mock shrimp, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1. In a bowl, combine shrimp, cream cheese, horseradish, lemon juice, onion and liquid smoke. Mix well.
2. Cover and chill 1 hour.
3. Shape mixture into a ball; cover and chill thoroughly.
4. Combine chopped pecans and parsley; roll cheese ball in pecan mixture.