The combination of zesty lemons and blueberries are a sure way to start your day or satisfy a sweet craving. They're light, moist and bursting with flavor.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 12 Large MuffinsServings
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- 6 tablespoons of butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup of milk or non dairy creamer
- Juice of one lemon plus zest
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
1. In a small bowl, mix together the flour, salt and baking powder.
2. In the bowl of a mixer, cream the sugar and butter. Add the eggs and the milk. Slowly incorporate the lemon juice and zest.
3. Pour over the flour mix and add the blueberries.
4. Heat up the oven to 375. Pour the mixture into greased muffins pans and bake for 20 minutes.