The combination of crispy chickpeas, cucumbers and radishes with the unique herbaceous flavor of za'atar and creamy and tangy yogurt is the perfect definition modern, fresh, Israeli-inspired cuisine.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
3 cups plain yogurt
1 1/2 cups roasted chickpeas (recipe follows)
1 cup sliced cucumber
1 cup radishes, sliced into thin strips
1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
1/2 cup sliced olives
1. Fill six bowls with 1/2 cup yogurt each.
2. Top with roasted chickpeas, sliced cucumber, parsley, olives and radish rounds.
3. Garnish with a dusting of za'atar.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
1. Place chickpeas on parchment lined baking sheet. Toss with za'atar and extra virgin olive oil.
2. Roast for twenty minutes.
Want recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for Jamie Geller's Weekly Newsletter.