Since my husband and I are dieting and summer in Florida is hot, I've been trying no-bake desserts for Sabbath meals. I stumbled on a simple and delicious recipe that I will be making over and over with slight variations.
- Prep Time
- 2½ cup vanilla bean greek yogurt
- 3 cups mixed berries or fruit
- 1 shortbread pie crust
- 1 tablespoon confectioners sugar
1. Spread about 1½ cups yogurt in bottom of pie crust.
2. Top with half of your berries or other fruit.
3. Top this with remaining yogurt, then the remaining fruit.
4. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar and cover. Refrigerate for about 8 hours.
Other fruit suggestions: bananas, kiwi, strawberries, peaches