A traditional creamy and sweet kugel. For an extra crunch of sweetness, double the topping.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 12 to 24Servings
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ½ pound wide egg noodles, cooked
- 6 eggs
- 1 pound cottage cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
- ¼ cup melted vegan butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a 9- x 13-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place eggs, cottage cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a food processor, or mix with a handheld mixer, and blend until smooth.
2. Pour egg mixture into a bowl. Add cooked noodles and combine.
3. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
4. In a small bowl, combine topping ingredients. Add to top of noodle mixture in pan; cover with foil.
5. Bake at 350°F for one hour.
Image from Shellys