Editor's Note: Wild Rice Sushi is a healthy vegan appetizer that will please any crowd! They also look gorgeous when arranged nicely on a platter.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 10 rollsServings
- 2 cups wild rice
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 package nori seaweed
- Thnly sliced vegetables: Choose from avocado, cucumber, carrots, green onion, pepper, and more
1. Mix sugar vinegar and salt.
1. Separately, cook rice according to package instructions, Once rice is ready mix in the seasoning mixture until absorbed, set aside to cool.
3. Place rice over seaweed and your favorite sushi filling ingredients. Roll sushi rolls on a bamboo mat or clean surface.
4. Top with toasted sesame seeds and slice 6-8 pieces per roll.