Editor's Note: These gorgeous Whoopie Pie Hearts are a yummy treat that are easy to whip together.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 packet Medifast Brownie Soft Bake
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 tablespoons cold water, divided
- 1 packet Medifast Vanilla Pudding
- ½ tablespoons sugar-free strawberry syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a small bowl, mix Medifast Brownie Soft Bake mixture with baking powder and three tablespoons cold water.
3. Divide batter in half and, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, form four cookie-shaped pieces.
4. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until done. Allow cookies to cool for 30 to 60 minutes.
5. In a small bowl, mix Medifast Vanilla Pudding mixture with syrup and remaining cold water.
6. Drop pudding mixture onto the flat side of one cookie. Place the flat side of the other cookie on top and press together lightly.
Per serving: 1 Medifast Meal | ¼ Condiment