- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 36 ServingsServings
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
1 Preheat oven to 375°F.
2 In a large bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat all ingredients until well mixed, occasionally scraping the bowl.
3 Drop by teaspoonfuls, 1-inch apart, on cookie sheet.
4 Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately remove cookies to wire racks; cool.
Source: Wheat Foods Council