White Winter Soup has just 5 ingredients and several simple steps. It is so easy to make you will want to make this soup all fall and winter!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 medium parsnips, peeled and chopped (1 ½ cups)
- 1 bulb fennel, sliced and chopped
- 1 Yukon Gold potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 cup packed basil leaves
½ cup good quality extra virgin olive oil, such as Colavita
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Add parsnip and boil for fifteen minutes.
3. Remove, using a slotted spoon, and add fennel to the water.
4. Boil for ten minutes. Remove, using a slotted spoon, and add potato to the water.
5. Boil for fifteen minutes. Remove, using a slotted spoon.
6. Place all vegetables in a blender.
7. Add 4 cups of cooking water and blend with additional salt and pepper, to taste.
1. Blend basil and evoo well.
2. Drizzle on soup before serving.
Want recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for the JOY of KOSHER Newsletter.