Trade in the regular chocolate chips and raisins for white chocolate chips and cranberries. Oatmeal cookies will never be the same!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 dozen cookiesServings
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces sweetened dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips (you can use semi sweet chocolate chips)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat butter or margarine and brown sugar together in a bowl until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs and mix well.
4. Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl and add to butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition.
5. Stir in sweetened dried cranberries, chocolate chips and pecans.
6. Drop rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until gold brown.