- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 servings ServingsServings
- 2 teaspoon :olive oil
- 2 lbs. skinless :chicken parts (bone in)
- 1 large onion, :diced
- 3 carrots, :diced
- 5 garlic cloves, :chopped
- 4 oz. kosher breakfast beef, :diced
- 2 tablespoon :balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup dry white wine or :chicken broth
- 2 cans (19 oz. each) :cannellini or Great Northern Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoon :chopped fresh rosemary (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 2 cup :chicken broth (or one 14.5-oz. can plus 2 tablespoons water)
- salt and pepper :to taste
- Heat oil in large, non-stick stock pot. Add the chicken pieces and brown on all sides. Add the onions, carrots, garlic and breakfast beef; saute until onions are lightly browned.
- Stir in balsamic vinegar and wine or broth; bring to boil and then simmer over medium heat until liquid is reduced by about a third.
- Stir in the beans, rosemary and chicken broth. Bring back to simmer, reduce heat to low, cover and let cook for 20 to 30 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.