- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 8 ounces wagon wheels, rotini or other medium pasta shape
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 Teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Dried thyme
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 6 ounces cooked, lean roast beef, julienne (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1 cup snow peas, chopped in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1 repare pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse in cold water and drain thoroughly.
2 In a large bowl, mix vegetable oil, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, oregano, thyme, parsley, mushrooms and beef.
3 Add snow peas, peppers and pasta; mix thoroughly. Refrigerate for one hour and serve.
Source: Wheat Foods Council