Watermelon makes a naturally sweet dressing for summer salads.
- Prep Time
- 2 cupsServings
- 4 cups fresh watermelon, chopped and drained
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced small
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor and blend for approximately 30 seconds.
2. Drizzle over mixed salad greens and garnish with sliced watermelon.