The only thing more refreshing that eating watermelon in the summer is this watermelon cooler drink. Don't forget the rasberries and blueberries.
- Prep Time
- 6 cups watermelon, cubed and seeded
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- sliced lemons, limes or oranges for garnish
1. Place the watermelon, raspberries, blueberries and water in a blender; cover and blend until smooth.
2. Strain through fine mesh strainer into pitcher (you can keep some pulp in the drink if you prefer).
3. Stir in sugar and lemon juice until sugar dissolves. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
4. Garnish with lemons. Don't try and double this, just make batches.