Enjoy this luscious warm salmon salad with colorful peppers, raisins, pine nuts and spinach.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillet, skinned and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded, veins removed, diced
- 1/2 green, yellow or orange bell pepper, seeded, veins removed, diced
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10-ounce) package baby spinach
- 1/2 cup bottled balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- In a 12-inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add salmon, peppers, raisins, pine nuts and salt.
- Sauté for 7-8 minutes, until salmon is opaque and peppers are tender.
- Place baby spinach in a salad bowl and spoon warm salmon mixture over spinach.
- Drizzle balsamic dressing over the salad and serve warm or at room temperature.
Use the dressing from the Warm Pepper and Craisin Salad instead of bottled dressing if you have time to make it.
Recipe Courtesy of QUICK & KOSHER Recipes From The Bride Who Knew Nothing by Jamie Geller (Feldheim 2007) - BUY NOW