- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 35 ServingsServings
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Large egg
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2 Beat the butter and brown sugar until smooth. Mix in the egg.
3 Mix in the maple syrup and vanilla extract. Stir in the baking powder, salt, flour and walnuts
4 Place on parchment paper lined baking sheets 1 1/2 inches apart. Bake until light golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Source: Chef Emily Luchetti and California Walnut Board