- Prep Time
- 24 ServingsServings
- 1 cup oil cured black olives, pitted
- 1 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup jarred sun dried tomatoes, in oil, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons tomato oil from jar
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1 Coarsely chop the olives and place them in a blender or food processor with the walnuts, dried tomato, tomato oil and fresh thyme.
2 Blend or process until the mixture is well-mixed.
3 Slowly add olive oil, pureeing or processing until the mixture reaches the desired consistency for spreading.
Source: California Walnut Board