Quick to make mini-pizzas that can be lunch or snack (afternoon or midnight). We added tuna and peppers here but you can really add anything.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 pizzasServings
- 4 English muffins, split in half
- 1/2 small green or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can drained tuna
- 1/3 cup ready made pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Parmesancheese to sprinkle
1. Preheat the oven to 425.
2. Place muffin halves on a baking sheet. Spread each with about 2 teaspoons of sauce.
3. Spoon the tuna and pepper on top of each piece and sprinkle the cheeses over the top.
4. Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and muffin is crispy.