Classic comfort in a hand sandwich, I love how well this travels and how perfect it is enjoyed at room temp.
- Prep Time
- 4 WrapsServings
- 1 cup white or brown prepared rice
- 1 (15-ounce) can refried beans
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or Colby Jack cheese
- 1 (12-ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) container guacamole
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, halved, seeded, and thinly sliced, optional
- 4 (8-inch) soft flour tortillas
To wrap it up evenly divide and layer rice, beans, cheese, salsa, sour cream, and guacamole in soft tortillas. Wrap and roll.