This sauce works wonderfully with stir fry chicken, or over meatballs and mashed potatoes.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 tablespoon extra light olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- 1 cup strained chicken soup broth
- 2 teaspoons potato starch or tapioca starch
- Kosher salt
- Coarse black pepper (optional)
Heat oil in a small skillet. Add onion and carrot, and sauté for 5 to 8 minutes. Add chicken broth, and bring to a boil.
Dissolve potato starch in water in 1 tablespoon water; add to boiling broth. Stir until thickened. Season with salt to taste, and pepper if using.
As seen in Joy of Kosher with Jamie Geller Magazine Pesach 2012 - Subscribe Now