- Cook Time
- Prep Time
2 zucchinis, sliced
handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
1 red onion, sliced
1 cup pitted olives
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 head garlic, separated and peeled
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper
2 cups instant couscous
parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400℉ / 200C.
- Place the cut vegetables on a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper. Mix to coat veggies. Roast for 35 minutes.
- While the veggies are roasting, bring 3 cups of water to a boil. Place the couscous in a large serving dish. Add a pinch of salt and mix. Pour the boiling water over the couscous, cover with a piece of plastic wrap and let it absorb the water to 5 minutes.
- Remove the cover and fluff the couscous with a fork.
- Place the vegetables on the couscous and mix. Add extra olive oil if you feel like it and garnish with fresh parsley. Delicious served hot, cold or at room temperature!