Tzatziki can be served as a dip or dressing depending on the thickness you choose. For those who don’t love mint, dill is an excellent substitute. I personally serve this recipe over warm brown rice with a side of lemony coleslaw. Enjoy!
- Prep Time
- 1 pint of Labane cheese (or Greek yogurt)
- 1 hothouse cucumber, grated
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- ½ cup fresh mint, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, mashed
- Whole milk to thin out (optional)
- Olive oil for drizzling on top
1. Grate the cucumber and mix it with 1 tablespoon of salt, leave it in a strainer for 30 min.
2. Squeeze all excess water out of cucumber and mix it with the cheese, lemon, mint and garlic.
3. Allow mixture to marinate in refrigerator, top with olive oil before serving.