Dress up your loaves of gefilte fish with carrots, spinach and layers. This geflite is baked in the oven and should be made ahead and served cold with lots of horseradish.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 (22-ounce) loaves frozen gefilte fish, defrosted
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, defrosted and strained
- 1 cup of finely diced carrots, steamed
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and line the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan with parchment paper.
1. Mix one gefilte fish loaf with spinach.
2. Mix other gefilte fish loaf with carrots.
3. Spread gefilte fish spinach mixture on the bottom of springform pan. Top with gefilte fish carrot mixture.
4. Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
5. Cool and refrigerate. Serve with horseradish.