- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 5 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 6 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher or sea salt and freshly ground black pepperSalad
- 1 can (15 ounces) small white beans
- 1 can (6 ounces) Italian tuna packed in olive oil
- 1/4 c. finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 c. California Zante currants
- 1/3 c. finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 small head radicchio, shredded
2 Whisk together the first 3 ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
4 Drain the beans and rinse in a colander until the water runs clear. Shake the colander to remove as much water as possible.
5 Turn into a mixing bowl. Drain the tuna; break apart and add to beans. Stir in dressing, red onions, currants and parsley.
6 Line a bowl or platter with shredded radicchio. Mound salad on top and serve at room temperature
Source: Chef Roy Harland and California Raisin Marketing Board