- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Cups yellow onion, sliced thin
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 Cup green olives, drained and sliced
- 2 Cups Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 Cup TURKEY STOCK, or low-sodium chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Pound OVEN ROASTED TURKEY BREAST, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 8 Cups hot fluffy rice
1 Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté onion for 2 minutes. Add garlic and sauté until garlic is fragrant, about 30 seconds.
2 Stir in olives, tomatoes, stock, pepper flakes, lemon juice and turkey.
3 Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4 Serve with hot rice.
Source: National Turkey Federation