Take taco night out to sea with these Tuna tacos.
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 1 Tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1(7.1-oz.) pouch OR 2 - 6 oz. cans drained Chicken of the Sea® Premium Albacore Tuna
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-style cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 cup cabbage mix (red and white cabbage with shredded carrots)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 6 corn tortillas
- Fresh salsa
- Lime Wedges
1 In large skillet,combine taco seasoning with water.
2 Cook on medium heat until heated through.
3 Flake in Chicken of the Sea® Tuna and heat until hot; drain and set aside.
4 Evenly divide tuna mixture among tortilla and top evenly with cheese, onion, cabbage mix and tomatoes.
5 Serve immediately with salsa and lime wedge.
Source: Chicken of the Sea