These sandwiches are both healthy and quick and easy to make and contain only 7 ingredients!
- Prep Time
- 3 ServingsServings
- 2 (5 oz) cans of solid white albacore tuna in water
- 3 tablespoons of light mayo
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup of craisins
- 1/2 cup of a chopped green apple
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 6 slices of 7 grain bread
1. Place tuna in a bowl. Add mayo, mustard and lemon juice. Mix the tuna so that it becomes a smooth texture.
2. Add craisins and apple to the tuna. Mix well.
3. Place the tuna on the bread.