- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 2 large hard cooked eggs, sliced
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed
- Kosher salt
- 2 5-ounce cans tuna packed in olive oil (preferably Italian)
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted green olives
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 everything bagels, split
- 1 large tomato, cut into 4 slices
1) Place the green beans in a microwave-safe bowl with 1/2 cup water and a pinch of salt. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and microwave until tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Cut the green beans in half.
2) Drain the tuna and toss with the green beans, scallions, bell pepper, parsley, olives, lemon juice, 3 tablespoons olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste.
3) Lightly toast the bagels. Layer the tomato slices, tuna salad and hard-boiled eggs on the bagel bottoms. Drizzle with olive oil and close with the bagel tops.