Put some sunshine on your plate. A sweet chicken salad, this is a new twist on an old favorite.
- Prep Time
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and cubed (you can substitute tuna)
- 2 apples, peeled and diced
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup white raisins
- 2 teaspoon curry powder
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chutney (optional)
- Salad greens
- Avocado slices
1. In a bowl, combine chicken, apples, pineapple, almonds, coconut and raisins.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the mayonnaise, curry and chutney.
3. Stir the dressing into the chicken mixture and serve on salad greens. Garnish with avocado slices.