- 3 to 4 tomatoes, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cut up the tomatoes and place them in a bowl.
- Add the red onion, parsley and mint and toss ingredients to distribute them evenly.
- Pour in the olive oil and wine vinegar and toss ingredients.
- Add the garlic, mustard seed, cumin, turmeric and salt and pepper to taste. Toss ingredients.
- Let rest for about 15 minutes before serving.