S'mores aren't limited just to graham crackers. Try these toasted pound cake s'mores. Same great taste, slightly different look.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 packaged pound cake, cut into 12 slices
- 3/4-1 cup marshmallow creme
- 3 milk chocolate bars, cut in half crossways
1. Prepare outdoor grill or stovetop grill pan. Toast pound cake on grill or griddle about 2 minutes per side. Remove from heat.
2. Spread each of 6 slices with 2 tablespoons marshmallow crème.
3. Place one of the chocolate squares on top of crème. Top each with a slice of remaining pound cake.
4. Place each of S'mores over the heat until chocolate starts to melt, 1 minute or less.
Modified from an old Family Circle Magazine