Editor's Note: These Tiramisu Jars are a gorgeous dessert which double as a take-home party favor for guests! They take only a few minutes to make, so you you will have more time to jazz up your jars with ribbons or other fun decorations.
- Prep Time
- 8 oz. mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 pint heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 package ladyfinger cookies
- 2 cups espresso, cooled
- 2 tablespoons coffee liquor (optional)
- Shaved chocolate/cocoa powder for garnish
1. Whip the cream with the sugar and vanilla extract until stiff, then fold in room-temperature mascarpone cheese.
2. Combine the cooled espresso with the coffee liqueur, then individually dip each ladyfinger in themixture and place them close to one another on your dish or in your jar.
3. Layer on some of the cream mixture and repeat layers of cream and ladyfingers.
4. Garnish with cocoa powder or shaved milk chocolate and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Bon appetito!