A play on the traditional Italian classic.
If you cannot find kosher mascarpone cheese you can make your own by combining 8 ounces cream cheese with a quarter cup dairy heavy cream.
- Prep Time
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese, whipped
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1 cup mascarpone mixture
- 2 tablespoons espresso powder
- 1 tablespoon Kahlua (optional)
- Garnish: crushed ladyfingers
- 12 crepes
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Spread mixture in crepe and fold.
3. Garnish with crushed ladyfingers.