Once you make these tipsy sweet potatoes, you won't be able to resist eating the whole thing.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 - 8Servings
- 2 1/2 cups cooked, mashed sweet potatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup Jack Daniel's Whiskey
- Pecan halves or marshmallow for topping
1. Preheat oven to 325. Grease a 1-quart casserole.
2. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except marshmallows and pecans.
3. Spoon the mixture into the prepared casserole. Bake for 15 minutes.
4. Top with pecan halves or marshmallows. Bake for 10 to 15 more minutes or until bubbly.