Jamie Geller shares her recipe for Three Cheese Wonton Ravioli
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 ounce goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped, or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup Pine nuts, toasted
- 24 Gefen Round Wonton Wraps
- Fill a large pot three-quarters full with water and bring to a boil.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta, goat and Parmesan cheeses and mix well. Stir in chives, basil, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Lay 6 wonton wrappers on a cutting board and place 1 tablespoon of filling in the center of each. Brush the edges with a little water and place another wonton wrapper on top, sealing the edges and pressing out any air bubbles around the filling but leaving about 1/8-inch border from the edge. Repeat with remaining filling and wrappers and set aside.
- Heat marinara in a small saucepan over low heat until warm, stirring occasionally.
- In a small skillet over medium-low heat, toast pine nuts until just brown, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- While pine nuts are toasting cook ravioli in boiling water until the ravioli float to the top, about 2 minutes. Drain, toss with marinara sauce and garnish with extra parmesan and toasted pine nuts.