- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- Peanut Sauce
- 1 Large lime, zested and juiced
- 2 Tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons green onion, minced
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro, minced
- 2 Tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 2 Teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon fresh ginger root, peeled and minced
- 1 Teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 Teaspoon red pepper flakesAssembly
- 4 8- inch whole wheat tortillas (high protein)
- 1 Pound oven roasted turkey breast, sliced thin
- 2 Ounces red onion, sliced thin
- 2 Ounces lettuce, washed, drained, chilled and shredded
- 4 Teaspoons cilantro, washed, drained and chilled
1 Peanut Sauce : In a medium bowl, combine lime juice and zest, soy sauce, onions, cilantro, peanut butter, sugar, ginger root, garlic and pepper flakes. Stir well.
2 Assembly : Spread each tortilla with Peanut Sauce.
3 Layer each with 4 ounces sliced turkey. Evenly sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon onion, 1 tablespoon lettuce and 1 teaspoon cilantro.
4 Roll up tightly and cut on the diagonal. Serve chilled.
National Turkey Federation