Simple and quick noodle salad you can make for any day as a side or a full meal.
MAKE IT A MEAL: Add leftover shredded rotisserie chicken to round out the meal.
DRESS IT UP: Add vibrant colors that will really pop off the fragrant green pesto pasta. In a sauté pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat, and sauté 1 cup thinly sliced red, orange, and yellow peppers for 8 minutes, or until soft. Add 1 cup thawed frozen shelled edamame, and cook until heated through. Toss with pesto and pasta. Divide among serving bowls. Garnish with chopped cashews and cilantro for the finishing touch.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 to 8Servings
2 cups coarsely chopped cilantro
- ½ cup toasted unsalted cashews
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (½-inch) piece ginger, peeled and grated, or ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ to ½ cup olive oil
- 1 pound spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
- In a food processor, combine cilantro and cashews; pulse a few times to coarsely chop.
- Add sesame oil, ginger, and salt, and pulse.
- With processor running, slowly add olive oil until you reach desired consistency.
- Toss with hot cooked spaghetti and divide among serving bowls.