Editor's Note: These tasty vegan Thai Peanut Kale Chips are flavored with an addictive peanut butter sauce. A great way to spice up your super foods!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 (10 oz.) bag chopped kale, washed, checked and dried
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup packed cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 250°F.
2. Place kale in an extra large bowl and season with salt.
3. Blend remaining ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
4. Dress kale with sauce and toss to coat with tongs or hands.
5. Spread kale in an even layer on two extra large rimmed baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Try to keep the leaves from overlapping to insure that kale will cook evenly and crisp.
6. Bake for 1 ½-2 hours, tossing every 30 minutes until kale is crisp.