It is very hard to find kosher curry paste, so it is time to make your own. It is not hard and stays well. Use to make any green curry recipe.
- Prep Time
- 1 cup ServingsServings
- 15 fresh green chlies – small ones
- 3 tablespoons chopped shallots or onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoon grated ginger (I like to freeze mine before grating)
- ½ tablespoon lemon grass, chopped
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon kaffir lime leave crumbled or lime zest
- ½ cup thai basil and/or cilantro
Puree all in a blender and then use to make a curry.