- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 3 cup shredded rotisserie chicken about a 3-pound chicken
- 3 cup shredded napa cabbage
- ¾ cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- ¾ cup thinly sliced carrot
- 6 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup Thai peanut sauce
- 2 to 4 tablespoon olive oil or water
- ½ cup roasted unsalted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl combine chicken, cabbage, peppers, carrots, and onions. Add peanut sauce and thin slightly if necessary with oil or water. Toss to evenly coat salad.
- Divide between 6 bowls or plates and garnish with chopped peanuts.