- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 pound boneless beef steak
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki marinade and sauce
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup reduced fat peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, Salt
- 8 medium to large green or red leaf lettuce leaves
1 Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick strips. Combine beef strips and 2 tablespoons teriyaki marinade in medium bowl; toss to coat. Set aside.
2 Spray large nonstick skillet or wok with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat until hot. Add bell pepper; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from skillet. Set aside.
3 Add 1/2 of beef to same skillet or wok over medium-high heat; stir-fry 1 to 3 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining beef.
4 Return beef to skillet. Add peanut butter, green onions, bell pepper and remaining 1 tablespoon teriyaki marinade; cook and stir until beef and vegetables are evenly coated and heated through.
5 Season with black pepper and salt, as desired.Spoon beef mixture evenly onto lettuce leaves and roll up.