Who can say "no" to a cheesy Tex Mex Dip served with tortilla chips?
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- about 4 cupsServings
- 1 pound Morning Star Farm Crumbles (or any variety of fake ground meat)
- 1 (16-ounce) package processed cheese spread, cubed
- 1 (15-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chunky-style salsa
- Tortilla chips
1. Mix all ingredients, except tortilla chips, in 3 1/2-5 quart slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on high heat setting 30-40 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
4. Cover and turn to low heat setting until ready to serve, up to 4 hours.
5. Serve with tortilla chips.