To vary this dish, double the marinade and add 2 sliced onions and 1 carton of sliced mushrooms to peppers when sauteing.
- Prep Time
- 4 - 6 servings ServingsServings
- 3 pounds boneless chicken breast cutlets, sliced into strips
- 1 (20-ounce) bottle teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, veins removed, sliced into thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded, veins removed, sliced into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Rinse cutlets and pat dry.
- Place chicken in a sealable plastic bag with teriyaki sauce and honey, shake to coat and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat and sauté peppers for 10 minutes, until tender.
- While that's cooking, in another large skillet, heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat and sauté chicken strips for 10 to 15 minutes until cooked through.
- Add balance of marinade (whatever is left in sealable plastic bag) to peppers and heat thoroughly for about 5 minutes.
- Combine peppers and chicken and sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.
Contributed by: Quick & Kosher, JAMIE GELLER