This flatbread can be served for dinner or cut up and used a pass around at a party. The flavorful teriyaki sauce with the chicken makes the cheese unnecessary.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
1 pound chicken breast, cooked and shredded
⅓ cup Kikkoman® Hoisin Sauce, divided
¼ cup Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
1 tablespoon Kikkoman® Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
1 pound store bought or homemade pizza dough
1 ripe avocado, sliced
1½ cups radish sprouts or mustard greens
¼ cup Kikkoman® Wasabi Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare a sheet pan lined with parchment and dusted with flour. Set aside.
- Mix shredded chicken with ¼ cup hoisin (reserve remaining for drizzling), teriyaki and sriracha.
- Roll out pizza dough into a 9- x 13-inch rectangle. (It doesn’t have to be a perfect rectangle. Part of the charm of making a flatbread is that it is meant to be rustic.)
- Place pizza dough on prepared sheet pan. Using a fork, poke holes throughout, this will aid in achieving a crispy dough. Bake for 10 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from the oven and top pizza dough with shredded chicken . Bake an additional 5 minutes.
- To serve top with sliced avocado and greens and drizzle with wasabi sauce.