Cheese balls and crackers are always welcomed appetizers at parties. This teriyaki flavored version is always a big hit.
- Prep Time
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon dry Sherry
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
1. Thoroughly combine first 5 ingredients in medium bowl. Chill until beginning to firm, about 30 minutes.
2. Using spatula as aid, shape mixture into ball in bowl.
3. Place sesame seeds in shallow dish. Place cheese ball on seeds and roll around to coat completely.
(Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Bring to room temperature before serving.)