Tangy, not spicy, this salsa will appeal to most—try it with Empaňapita or as a dip with veggies or baked chips
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- ½ cup jarred roasted red peppers, drained and diced (or substitute fresh roasted red peppers; see tip below) (Leftover Friendly)
- ½ cup no-salt-added diced tomatoes (or substitute 1 medium tomato, chopped)
- 1 small lime, peeled and cut into small chunks
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, rinsed and chopped (or substitute 1 tsp dried coriander)
- Combine all ingredients, and toss well.
- Best to allow 1–2 hours for flavors to settle before serving.