- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 beef steak (preferable London Broil) 3/4 inch thick, about 1 pound
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (fish free)
- 3 large cloves garlic, crushed
1 Combine lime juice, sugar, oil, Worcestershire and garlic in small bowl. Place beef steak and lime mixture in food-safe plastic bag; turn steak to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight; turning occasionally.
2 Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 8 to 9 minutes for medium rare (145°F) doneness, turning occasionally. (Do not overcook.)
3 Carve steak into thin slices. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.